Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pirates of The Caribbean : At World's End

I AM REVIEWING THE MOVIE, NOT THE GAME

[Explain]Andrew and I went to go see this on Sunday. We've been arguing who is goina write it. It has come to a decision that I your beloved leader will write it x][/explain]

Well I only have two questions for this movie. What the hell was with peanuts in this movie... =/Made no sense at all As well as the fact when Davy Jones passes through objects, Might I add COMPLETELY UNLIKE THE SECOND MOVIE; If you look closely he just disappears then reappears, I don't know if Andrew caught that too :P.When Eclipso grows larger you cant even hear her say anything or was that meant to happen. What about the entire FLEET of ships, Vs like 8 of them. Nice job ending the movie after just one ship gets destroyed.... Ty very much.
Possible sequel?I can't say much why or else I'll ruin and ok movie. But in the end when that happens to will.. Wont the same thing happen that happened with Eclipso I can't say what though x] Just go watch it graphic quality in the movie was okay considering there was a squid faced monster in it. Story line is confusing because everyone keeps switching sides to get the black pearl etc. VERY confusing. My favorite character gets screwed over as well; Which annoys me.But I can't choose favorites while reviewing. Not really much left to talk about but not enough fighting scenes... Too many deaths in beginning and should be rationed throughout movie.

7.5/10 I think you should go see this if You enjoyed the SECOND pirates of the caribbean movie but not much if you like the first one considering huge leaps in story line. I think you should see the entire trilogy before seeing this.

No comments: