Thursday, May 31, 2007

Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess

I'm doing the Wii Version.

Sound : 7/10 Ok... Don't tell me you don't love the classic sounds. It should never change along with some new slashing sounds. thats all. You can't change perfection, without harming it.

Interactivity : 5/10 I'm doing this section because its the Wii and you have to interact.
Well I'm not impressed AT ALL I thought it would be more actual interacting... You can play this sitting down the Wii controller for aiming is a bit oversensitive which screws your aim completely. Which makes me wonder... Why did I buy this? I could've saved some money and bought the GAMECUBE ONE its the same thing.The only difference is that the Wii version has higher quality cutscenes.

Gameplay : 7/10 Gameplay was O.K at most. I'm actually not impressed at a game I thought would be AMAZING. Fishing isnt fun at all, Aiming SUCKS, the slashing is annoying due to the delay your hand is having a seizure and you'll get like two slashs?Long gameplay though.Spend quite some time playing.Good storyline?

Overall : 3/5 Fishing sucked. Bobber goes down hold controller up ZOMGZ CAUGHT SOMTHING! This game didnt impress me at all. I'll be getting Excite truck soon so wait for that review ^^

No comments: