Friday, June 1, 2007

Spiderman 3

Jay/Jon:

Yah, I'm reviewing a movie NOT a game.I'm gonna get used to doing this. I'm not going to use my usual system and just point some things out. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT OF 2007 Mask Ripoff. This doesn't even compare to spiderman two.Better effects but horrible story.OMGWTF TWO NEW VILLAINS WHICH WERE EXPECTED SINCE LAST YEAR?
Carnage is the only villain which they havent used yet. That and madam spider or somthing. Who isn't a villain.I could've gone to see 300 or somthing else. Even though I think 300 sucks.The dancing scene, Mood swings,rose thing, two girl storyline ALL from the mask which did this 100 times better.

6/10 Oh and the commercial "TOP GROSSING SPIDERMAN FILM"Only reason this happened was because we thought it wouldn't suck. DON'T EXPECT ME TO GO SEE THE NEXT ONE.
I suggest not going to see this. Oh and Harry dies. Ruined the movie. ^^

No comments: